SunTrust is proving to be more that just a baseball partner for the Atlanta Braves.
“We knew from the time that we made the deal with the Braves, that we wanted a space in here that was innovative for the financial industry,” admitted Krista Massey, SunTrust’s Sr. VP of Marketing Activation, at Friday’s Grand Opening of the onUp Experience – a unique, interactive entertainment center for all ages, right across from the entrances of SunTrust Park.
This is an interactive entertainment and learning center that the entire family will enjoy, but not only from a baseball perspective.
“We believe no other bank or company has leveraged a naming rights sponsorship in this way,” said Susan Somersille Johnson, SunTrust chief marketing officer. “The onUp Experience is a one-of-a-kind venue connecting finance, fun and baseball to help people achieve financial confidence.”
SunTrust Park and the surrounding Battery Atlanta really is becominga year-round, community gathering place for years to come.
Located on the main pedestrian walkway to the ballpark entrance at 800 Battery Avenue SE, Suite 110, The onUp Experience is named after the onUp movement, which has already helped 1.5 million people take steps toward financial confidence so they can enjoy the moments in life that matter.
As you enter The onUp Experience, fans receive a personalized baseball card that gives them access to activities and games, including:
· A Braves Superfan Quiz, with a chance to win great prizes.
· The ability to “Jump onUp” in front of SunTrust Park and share pictures on social media.
· A chance to sit in front of the mics in the 680 The Fan Studio Booth, or watch live pre- and post-game commentary from 680 The Fan in The onUp Experience every game day.
· Hit the ball out of SunTrust Park in an interactive batting skills game.
· Sweepstakes competitions throughout the year to help visitors experience the feeling of financial confidence.
The center also has an event space that can be used for seminars, training and community activities. Learn more about The onUp Experience at https://onupmovement.suntrust.com/onupexperience/.
Massey adds that SunTrust has made sure it’s involved more that just having it’s name on the walls of the new ballpark. Yes, this is baseball, but it can be much more.
“This space invites people and is here to stimulate financial confidence. You will get simple financial tips and tool along the way.”