Things You Need To Know About Valdosta
Here are 10 things you NEED to know about the city of Valdosta, located in Georiga near the Flordia/Georgia Line, now cruise your way down the list.
1. UGA’s Malcolm Mitchell went to Valdosta High School but unfortunately is out for the remainder of UGA’s season due to an ACL injury from celebrating after a TD. Yeah I know…..
2. Just because we live in Valdosta doesn’t mean we goto Wild Adventures all the time.
3. If you’ve ever been to the bar “Flip Flops” in Atlanta just imagine our Flips Flops a little more sluttier.
4. We might just have the nicest college campus in the country.
5. We have a hard time explaining to outsiders what, “Remerton” is. Wikipedia says, “Remerton is an enclave of Valdosta and is a popular place for Valdosta State University students to live, in part because it does not have a Sunday blue law prohibiting the sale of alcohol.”
6. It’s a must that you eat at Macadoo’s Grille.
7. It’s a small town so you’ll probably hear this statement more than enough……..”I don’t know her, but I know of her.”
8. There is no such thing as going shopping in Valdosta, be careful visiting the mall it might be the worst shopping experience you’ve ever had.
9. All we care about is football, this is Title Town baby!!!
10. There’s ALWAYS construction going on somewhere in the city.