Things Chad’s in Georgia Like
We’ve complied a list of that 1 douchebag that you meet at the bar that might take his shirt off just to impress his lady friends. A Chad is somewhat easy to sight, as they’re everywhere, they typically dress in a similar manner to a “bro”. The term, “Chad” comes from Ronndell Smith, basically meaning that stereotypical jock/frat boy. Be careful they’re all over Georgia…
1. Boats — any kind of boat, mostly seen in south Georgia.
2. Axe body spray.
3. Screaming loudly. Also, EXTREME emotional investment into sports, whether they are playing or merely watching from afar.
4. Quoting movies.
5. Calling other people “bro,” whether they are a member of the clique or not.
6. Going out to the Buckhead bars/Rudy’s/Magnolias on the weekends in giant packs of Chad’s, each of them wearing khaki shorts, penny loafers, collared shirt’s with the neck cord connected to their glasses
7. Just bro-ing out with their bros, talking about how schweet their their game is with chicks.
9. Fist pumping to any music, they don’t care if they’re off beat.
10. Macking on hot chicks at Buckhead Saloon with pick-up lines they read on http://www.lame.com.
11. Wearing collared shirts on the weekend, progressively undoing more buttons as the night goes on once the sauce kicks in!
12. Hats work incorrectly — backwards, off to the side, stashed away in back pockets.
13. Driving around town with the windows down blasting dat hip-hop.
14. Any beer that can be bought in 30 packs.
15. BEER PONG.
16. Naming their friends things that begin with “the.” E.g.: The ______ -ator.
17. Getting drunk and singing loudly to 80s music. DONT STOP. BELEVING!