June 14, is National Bourbon Day and Georgians can rejoice in knowing that they among the states where there are loyal bourbon drinkers.
The United States is a huge domestic market for its whiskeys. Indeed, the American market for whiskey is so deep that it can both consume several times more of its own whiskeys than the rest of the world put together, and at the same time be the largest importer of whiskies from the other four member nations of whiskey’s Big Five. Georgia is one of the leaders when it comes to bourbon drinkers.
Exports to other countries are also an important facet of the bourbon trade. Bourbon and Tennessee Whiskey exports topped $1 billion, last year.
And bourbon isn’t just for drinking. It is also a popular ingredient in recipes for meals and desserts.
Coopers’ Craft Kentucky Straight Bourbon is an official partner with the Atlanta Braves for the 2017 MLB season. As a proud partner of the Atlanta Braves Coopers’ Craft will boast a bourbon bar located on the first base side of the Terrace Level of SunTrust Park, the brand new home of the Braves.
The Coopers’ Craft Bourbon Bar will offer refreshing and signature cocktails with a focus on simple, two-to-three ingredients. A highlight includes the Braves Bramble – bourbon, smoked rosemary, blackberry syrup, topped with lemon-lime soft drink.
For baseball and bourbon fans, here are some notes about Coopers’ Craft:
- Coopers’ Craft has a soft, light flavor profile, making the bourbon an easy mixing, easy drinking bourbon that is perfect for spring and summer sipping
- A tribute to the Brown-Forman Cooperage, which has been making barrels since 1945, Coopers’ Craft was introduced in July 2016 exclusively in select markets throughout the southeastern United States
- Distilled, bottled, and aged in Louisville, Kentucky, Coopers’ Craft is an easy-to-drink, sipping bourbon that’s meant to be shared and is highly versatile
- Coopers’ Craft is available in the following U.S. markets: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee
- Coopers’ Craft is presented at 82.2 proof and is available at a suggested retail price of $25.99 for a 750ml bottle.
Coopers’ Craft Tasting Notes
Color: Light Amber.
Aroma: Light toasted and fresh oak character mingle with baked apple pie sweetness and a creamy citrus custard tang.
Flavor: Soft lemon custard and apple pie notes layer a bed of toasted and fresh oak character seasoned with a light dusting of spice.
Finish: Rich and smooth with lingering hints of fruit.
Have a great #BourbonDay!