Make your plans this fall, as all guests of Reynolds Lake Oconee now have access to the Reynolds Kingdom of Golf, presented by TaylorMade. You will feel like a tour pro as your work on your swing and ultimately your handicap at Reynolds. The new “Fall Club Fitting & Golf Escape” package makes it even easier to be at peak performance for the home stretch of the golf season.
“Having the proper equipment in your hands is the first step to play great golf,” said Wes Forester, Director of Golf at Reynolds Lake Oconee. “The Fall Club Fitting & Golf Escape package is a great way for golfers to take their game to the next level, while enjoying the beauty and hospitality that Reynolds Lake Oconee has to offer.”
The Reynolds Kingdom of Golf has everything you need to improve your game. From the best instructional pros to club fitters and the latest technology.
Many PGA and LPGA Tour players use this facility, as well as club professionals on staff with TaylorMade.
The quick getaway for two rounds of golf on The Preserve, Landing and National courses and first-class fitting is available now through Sept. 30, 2017, with a package that includes:
- Single-club fitting at the Reynolds Kingdom of Golf on day of arrival for each golfer (clubs purchased separately)
- One round of golf per person on day of arrival after the fitting experience
- One round of golf per person on day of departure (same day replay available for $25)
- Cart fees and range fees
- Accommodations in a cottage or condominium
- Breakfast each morning
- $349 per person, per night – maximum 1 night, minimum of 2 golfers
- Signature Course fee of $85 to play The Oconee (includes forecaddie)
- Signature Course fee of $50 to play Great Waters (incredible value)
What you get to experience:
A new expansion that includes two fully enclosed instruction bays, three covered and heated hitting areas, TrackMan 4 launch monitors and high-speed Ximea cameras. There is also a TaylorMade MATT-T system and the onsite TaylorMade Tour Trailer, where new clubs can be constructed in only hours.
Reynolds Lake Oconee: Located between Atlanta and Augusta, Reynolds Lake Oconee is ranked among the most exciting golf experiences with six award-winning golf courses designed by legendary architects Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, Rees Jones, Bob Cupp, and Jim Engh.
Along with its world-class golf courses, Reynolds Lake Oconee features four marinas, watersports and fishing on Lake Oconee, and an award-winning tennis center, making it a popular vacation destination.
For additional information, access www.reynoldslakeoconee.com.