Gwinnett County is getting a $900 million dollar facelift.
An 118-acre mixed-use and entertainment complex is coming to Gwinnett County in 2020. North American Properties — the firm behind Alpharetta’s Avalon project and the turnaround of Atlantic Station — look to launch something similar in one of the fastest growing counties in the nation.
’Revel’ is set to amplify the Gwinnett experience by becoming its go to intersection of great food and entertainment. Anchored by the Infinite Energy Center, Revel will feature:
- 55,000 square foot 8 auditorium premium movie theater
- 400,000 square feet of retail, restaurants and entertainment
- 800,000 square feet of Class A office space
- 300 room 4-Star Marriott hotel
- 700 residential units
- 20,000 square foot grocery market
- State-of-the-art 35,000 square foot fitness center
The new mixed-use complex is expected to break ground in early 2019 and open its first phase in Fall 2020. Is this the entertainment hub Gwinnett County needed?
See more mock ups of ‘Revel’ below: