You may not know.
Life Time Fitness, The Healthy Way of Life Company, and the nation’s leader when it comes to sports, recreation and fitness clubs, also offers salon and spa options for members and non-members.
In fact, LifeSpa is the largest full service salon and spa in the nation with 98 locations across the country, including about 1,400 highly trained technicians who deliver more than 1,000,000 customized treatments a year to clients. LifeSpa prides itself on treating guests from head to toe, with services for hair, skin, body and nails.
So I was excited to see that LifeSpas around Atlanta were offering a “Spaliday” on December 2, as a chance for interested parties to come in and see what is offered. They also mention that this could be a great early holiday present for a friend, family member of significant other.
My wife, a person I trust with giving her opinion on spas and fitness facilities, jumped at the chance to give LifeSpa a try. LifeSpas are located all over the Metro Atlanta area, so there is one near you.
I don’t want to let the cat completely out of the bag, but my wife, a person that has tried spas for me from the East Coast to Carmel-by-the-Sea in California says that LifeSpa takes a backseat to nobody.
“It’s like a shopping mall in there,” said my wife Lindsay while giving me her initial impressions. “Everyone was so nice and professional.”
While LifeSpa promotes its massages for athletes and recovery, Lindsay said the other services offered will appeal to a larger cross section of people.
· Blow Out: Big, voluminous hair is in! Cross one item off your to-do list and enjoy a blowout to last through your holiday parties.
· Gel Manicures: Sparkles are back this holiday season, get your nails done early and enjoy them through the New Year.
· BodyWork Massage: Take the time to work out the kinks and relieve some stress in the middle of a frazzled holiday season.
· Express Facial: Facials don’t have to take forever, our express facials give you the instant cleanse you need to keep skin healthy throughout the holidays.
· Haircuts and Colors: Darken up for the wintery months – warmer tones are in, try out a chocolaty brown, bronze or auburn hue. Looking for a new style for the new year? Lobs (long bobs) are in!
Lindsay said the December 2, “Spaliday” looked like a big success. Attendees had the option to choose two services from a menu of spa offerings including the blow outs, gel nail polish manicures, 30-minute body work massage, 30-minute express facial or peel and/or men’s haircut and neck trim.
LifeSpa services are created with “being active” in mind.
Other features you will find at Life Time and LifeSpa:
· Proprietary protocols for active bodies, including specialized practices developed for runners, swimmers, cyclists, yogis, etc.
· Exclusive devices to measure the health of your skin, your largest organ.
· Unique scalp renewal therapies designed to give you healthy hair from the root to the tip.
· Best in class stylists and technicians offering the latest treatments, technologies and advancements in anti-aging.
Yes, LifeSpa services include Renewal Therapy and comprehensive analysis to address your specific needs. The specialized formula is combined with light massage to help revive your hair and scalp. Expert technicians love what they do and you will too.
Lindsay says they are on to something by letting non-members have access to these services. She looks forward to her next visit to the LifeSpa located about two miles from our house.
It makes a great gift, but it’s also the ideal way to get “in shape” for those holiday parties and events.
View Life Time Fitness and LifeSpa locations at: