NASCAR’s big weekend in Atlanta is upon us and Hooters is ready for all of Atlanta’s race fans.
Hooters is also excited to be back in NASCAR after 25 years!
In the past, Hooters has been a primary sponsor in more than 150 Cup-level races, notably as the full-season sponsor of 1992 premier series champion Alan Kulwicki. That year, Kulwicki won two races and narrowly edged Elliott’s father, 1998 Cup champion Bill Elliott, by 10 points to win the title.
Through Sunday, the No. 24 Hooters showcar is going to be at various Georgia Hooters for race fans to check out during the weekend-long party – in light of the upcoming Atlanta Motor Speedway race Sunday, March 5.
· Wednesday, March 1 from 4 – 10 p.m. at Hooters of Macon
(112 Riverside Parkway, Macon, GA 31213)
· Thursday, March 2 from 4 – 10 p.m. at Hooters of McDonough
(1858 Jonesboro Road McDonough, GA 30253)
· Friday, March 3 from 12 noon – 3 p.m. at Hooters of Conyers
(1099 Iris Drive, SE Conyers, GA 30012)
· Friday, March 3 from 5 – 8 p.m. at Hooters of Newnan
(1001 Bullsboro Drive Newnan, GA 30265)
· Saturday, March 4 from 12 noon – 3 p.m. at Hooters at Mall of Georgia (1950 Mall of Georgia Blvd. Buford, GA 30519)
· Saturday, March 4 from 5 – 8 p.m. at Hooters of Lawrenceville
(860 Duluth Highway Suite 900 Lawrenceville, GA 30043)
· Sunday, March 5 from 12 noon – 3 p.m. at Hooters of Roswell
(795 Holcomb Bridge Road Roswell, GA 30076)
· Sunday, March 5 from 5 – 8 p.m. at Hooters of Cumberland
(2977 Cobb Parkway, SE Atlanta, GA 30339)
Also, as the official home of race fans, NASCAR fans are invited to watch the races at Hooters every week while enjoying Hooters world famous chicken wings and one-of-a-kind Hooters Girl hospitality. They can also register at www.hooters.com/racing to receive updates throughout the season. Use the hashtag #Hooters24 to share the excitement on social media.
As part of the celebration, Hooters is giving away $5 off a purchase of $25 or more as well as chances to win and the latest on Hooters racing news. Visit hooters24.com to sign up now.