- The Braves Release New Cobb County Stadium Renderings
- The 10 Worst Malls in Georgia
- 13 Rooftop Bars in Atlanta You Have To Visit
- 6 Most Dangerous Snakes in Georgia
- The 12 Best Breakfast Spots in Atlanta
- 11 Great Restaurants in Atlanta That You Never Heard Of
- 7 Places in Georgia You Have to Visit That You Didn’t Know Existed
- 9 New Design Concept Images For Falcons Stadium Released
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Shop at Phipps Plaza in Atlanta
- Holiday Fun: Global Winter Wonderland at Turner Field
The 10 Worst Malls in Georgia
Latest posts by Jeremy Jones (see all)
- 15 Cheap Atlanta Restaurants For Eating On a Budget - July 31, 2014
- Atlanta Pitbull Guards Dying Dog - July 28, 2014
- The 10 Best Places to Get a Burger in Atlanta - July 16, 2014
Today we asked our 170,000 Twitter followers, ‘What’s the worst mall in Georgia?’ and most of them replied with these malls. So we compiled a list of malls you MUST avoid at all cost. If you’re visiting Georgia and someone suggest you go to one of these malls listed….never trust that person again.
1. Statesboro Mall, Statesboro, GA
We had to put Statesboro Mall as the worst mall simply because we can’t even find a picture on Google of this mall. Better known as “The Small”, this mall’s small selection makes it the absolute worse mall in Georgia.
2. West End Mall, Atlanta, GA
If you’re from Atlanta you knew before you read this page that this mall would be mentioned. Horrible mall that takes literally 5 minutes to make a lap around. We’ve even witnessed two girls execute a live ‘weave transaction’ in the parking lot as if it were contraband.
3. Greenbriar Mall, Atlanta, GA
This mall is hanging on by a thread.
4. Gwinnett Place Mall, Duluth, GA
Does it not look like death out there?
5. South DeKalb Mall, Decatur, GA
Unless you are looking for sneakers, or going to Macys, please keep riding. This mall has nothing going for it, hood fabulous.
6. Georgia Square, Athens, GA
I mean, do you really expect there to be an extravagant mall in Athens? Most people rather shop in downtown Athens.
7. Peachtree Mall, Columbus, GA
“It’s your typical mall. It’s where we all hang out. It’s been there all our lives. It’s old, got the same old same stores and it’s nothing impressive. But it’s a teen hangout since it’s the only mall around.” – Gregory M.
8. Southlake, Morrow, GA
Need new shoes? Come here. If not, keep driving. This mall used to be a pretty cool mall 5-10 years ago but the ‘coolness’ has declined drastically. Why are there two ‘Lids’ stores?
9. Valdosta Mall
This mall should be thanking Chick-Fila because that’s the only place that’s actually worth going to.
10. Milledgeville Mall, Milledgeville, GA
The Milledgeville Mall, formally Hatcher Square Mall, is about the deadest mall I’ve ever seen. Seriously, you might find 25 people in the whole mall on a Saturday at noon.