Kohl’s has announced it will close 18 locations, including three in the metro Atlanta area. The company announced the closings on Wednesday.
The metro Atlanta locations scheduled to close are in Roswell, Lithonia and Tucker.
The Roswell and Tucker locations will shutter operations by June 19, while the Lithonia location will remain open until November 1.
Of the 18 locations set to close, 9 are in California. Here is a list of the stores that Kohl’s intends to close:
- Arcadia, CA – 7279 N. Rosemead Blvd., San Gabriel, Calif.
- Cypress, CA – 10201 Valley View St., Cypress, Calif.
- Ladera Ranch, CA – 27426 Antonio Parkway, Ladera Ranch, Calif.
- Mira Mesa, CA – 8140 Mira Mesa Blvd., San Diego, Calif.
- Rancho Cordova, CA – 11051 Olson Drive, Rancho Cordova, Calif.
- Santa Ana, CA – 1351 W. 17th St., Santa Ana, Calif.
- San Jose East, CA – 2323 McKee Road, San Jose, Calif.
- Upland South, CA – 233 S. Mountain Ave., Upland, Calif.
- West Hills, CA – 6651 N. Fallbrook Ave., West Hills, Calif.
- Hialeah, FL – 700 W. 49th St., Hialeah, Fla.
- Tallahassee, FL – 6785 Thomasville Road, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Holcomb Bridge, GA – 2342 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, Ga.
- Lithonia, GA – 2929 Turner Hill Road, Lithonia, Ga. – (Note: will close Nov. 1)
- Northlake Mall, GA – 4820 Briarcliff Road, Atlanta, Ga.
- Saint Charles, IL – 3840 E. Main St., Saint Charles, Ill.
- Pineville, NC – 9579 S. Blvd., Charlotte, N.C.
- Princeton, NJ – 200 Nassau Park Blvd., Princeton, N.J.
- Brown Deer, WI – 9060 N. Green Bay Road, Brown Deer, Wis.