STOP EATING CHIPOTLE! Two women in Cobb County are being tested for E. Coli after visiting the Chipotle in Kennesaw, GA.
One of the women, 31y/o Jenny Tuggle says, “It was pretty bad. I was on the toilet for a few hours.”
She says she ate at the Chipotle in Kennesaw about a week ago with a co-worker. As you may have heard, the CDC recently released a report stating Chipotle is linked to 50 E. coli cases in 9 states. Jenny Tuggle suspects they may be Georgia’s first, WSBTV reports.
“It’s kind of weird that two people, who normally don’t get sick, got sick the same time from eating the same place,” she said.