The well known Magic City strip club has become a staple in Atlanta and probably makes the list for one of the most famous strip clubs in the world. But after recent reports of Magic City’s cleanliness, their reputation could be a stake.
Although I know we all love chicken wings, think twice about ordering next time you’re in Magic City. On June 7th, the club scored a 54, unsatisfactory, during a health inspection conducted by Jeffery Roundtree. This is very surprising considering the fact that their last score was a 90 from an inspection conducted back in November.
Some of the more notable problems:
- Sour cream with severe mold build up stored in lower kitchen reach-in cooler. c
- Cooked chicken stored below raw seafood.
- Raw whiting stored above ready-to eat items.
- Violation for failure to properly wash dishes.
The score may stop people from eating their but definitely not from going. Last year GQ Magazine called Magic City, ‘the most important club in the most important city in the hip-hop industry.’ Not only that we’ve ranked Magic City as one of the “Top 8 Strip Clubs in Atlanta“. The reactions from Twitter were priceless, see below:
@GAFollowers did they use a black light during the inspection?
— Austin Henegar (@AustinHenegar) June 11, 2016
— Ivy Parsons (@Ivy_Parsons) June 11, 2016
- V Live Adult Club Moves to Atlanta and Holds Job Fair
- 8 Best Strip Clubs in Atlanta
- GQ Magazine’s Magic City Strip Club Documentary